This video is presenting how to make easy pancakes without baking powder or baking soda valuable information but also try to cover the following subject:
- how to make pancakes at home easy
- how to make pancakes easily at home
- how to make pancakes easy and quick
So you would like to know more about how to make easy pancakes without baking powder or baking soda, I did too and here’s the the video I made.
How to make easy pancakes without baking powder or baking soda intrigued me so I did some research and created this YT video:
1 CUP SELF-RISING FLOUR
1 TSP SALT
2 EGG YOLKS
1 CUP MILK
1 TSP VANILLA ESSENCE
1 TBSP BUTTER
1 TBSP SUGAR
- Mix 1 cup of self-rising flour with 1 tsp of salt.
- Beat 2 egg yolks with 1 cup of milk and add to the flour.
- Add 1 tbsp of melted butter whisk until mixture is soft.
- Beat whites until soft peaks form. Add 1 tbsp of sugar till you get sufficient hardness. Then add to the mixture.
- Spoon 2 or 3 tbsp of batter onto a buttered skillet and cook until the pancake’s surface has some bubbles (1 to 2 minutes).
- Flip carefully until browned on the underside.
- Top pancackes with Århus™ Blueberry No Sugar Added Preserves.