Looking for a quick keto-friendly snack that won’t blow your diet? These keto-friendly peanut butter & jelly cups are perfection!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil
- 1/2 cup no sugar added Arhus Preserves
- 6 muffin wrappers
- Muffin pan
- Melt the coconut oil in microwave for 15-30 seconds. Add it to a bowl with the peanut butter and whisk together until smooth.
- Take the muffin cups, placing them in your muffin pan and pour about 1 tablespoon at a time of peanut butter mixture into the bottom of the baking cups. (You can use more or less depending on the size of treats that you want). After using about half of the mixture, place the tray in the freezer for 15 minutes to set.
- Remove the tray from the freezer. Add about 1/2 tablespoon of preserves to each cup.
Spoon the rest of the peanut butter mixture over the tops of the cups to cover the preserves. Freeze the cups for another 45-60 minutes until set completely. After that, you can store them in either the refrigerator or the freezer in an airtight container.